Emma Watson's Style Evolution: 16 Of Her Major Fashion Moments
Shooting to fame at the age of 10 - when she won the role of quick-witted Hermione Granger in the blockbuster Harry Potter, she immediately captured our hearts. However, it would take years for this starlet to become a red carpet pro. It takes years for the once perpetually t-shirt and camo-clad girl transforming into Hollywood's chicest IT girl. From Burberry to Proenza Schouler, Emma Watson has worn some of the most gorgeous looks seen on the red carpet. Check through for her most iconic and best ever moments these years.
1. Emma attended the Colonia film in February 2016.
2. Emma worn Dior ensemble at the Time 100 Gala in April 2015.
3. Emma in Christian Dior at the British Fashion Awards in December 2014.
4. Emma in a Misha NoNoo jumpsuit without the coat, at the British Fashion Awards.
5. Emma in Balenciaga atthe BAFTA Britannia Awards.
6. Emma in Valentino at Paris Fashion Week.
7. Emma in Ralph Lauren for the Noah premiere.
8. Emma in Ralph Lauren to the Royal Marsden Dinner.
9. Emma in Saint Laurent tux in New York.
10. Emma looks elegant in this all-black gown.
11. Emma in Christian Dior Couture at the Golden Globes in 2014.
12. Emma in J.Mendel at the Gravity film premiere in New York.
13. Emma in Chanel at the Bling Ring film premiere in LA.
14. Emma in Prabal Gurung at the Costume Institute Gala Benefit.
15. Emma looks glamorous in this nude dress.