15 Photos Of The Obama Sisters From Girls To Ladies
Barack and Michelle Obama have brought up two lovely girls, Malia and Sasha. Since Barack was first elected, the two have grown up from kids to attractive ladies. Now let's look at these memorable moments of their old days and their varied styles.
1. 2008: The Democratic National Convention
At the 2008 Democratic National Convention, the family seemed to pick magenta as their dress code, so their looks were in tune with each other, and the girls' dresses were lighter, exuding vibrance and youth.
2. 2009: President Obama's Inauguration Day
J.Crew was the designer of the adorable sisters' outfits.
3. 2009: A New Member
The Obama family welcomed a new member, a Portuguese Water Dog, Bo.
4. 2010: Their Sunday best
The family was going to St. John's Episcopal Church.
5. 2011: Jet-setting in style
In March 2011, the Obama sisters talked with Brazilian President Dilma Rousseff in Patrick patterns.
6. 2011: Christmas in Washington
Malia glowed in a yellow dress from Elizabeth and James.
7. 2012: America's choice
Both of the sisters donned affordable ensembles by ASOS.
8. 2012: The Democratic National Convention
Malia wore a chic blue dress by H & M.
9. 2013: President Obama's second Inauguration Day
Malia wore J.Crew while Sasha chose Kate Spade.
10. 2013: Totally in demand
Sasha created a frenzy after she wore this unicorn sweater from ASOS costing $18.
11. 2014: Visiting the President of China
Malia chose Topshop for her floral crop skater dress.
12. 2014: A velvet vision and an LBD
Melia wore a little black dress with floral tights. Her sister, Sasha, wore a burgundy velvet piece.
13. 2015: Arriving in Italy with the first lady
Sasha picked a seersucker dress by American Apparel.
14. 2015: A Thanksgiving tradition
Malia wore a black and white striped dress from American Apparel.
15. 2016: Sophistication at the state dinner
Malia attended the White House State Dinner in a gorgeous Naeem Khan strapless gown.