Don’t miss the designs you like!
Michelle Obama may have retired from the White House now, but we'll always remember her as one of the most iconic first ladies in history. Now follow us and roll back time to see the most memorable and moving photos of the former First Lady.
1. Mrs. Obama learned tai chi from the students at the Chengdu high school during her visit to China in 2014.
2. The Obama couple performed a reading of the children's book "Where the Wild Things Are" for children gathered for the annual White House Easter Egg Roll on the South Lawn of the White House in Washington, March 28, 2016.
3. Barack Obama dances with his wife Michelle Obama during the Western Inaugural Ball on Jan. 20, 2009 in Washington, DC.
4. Michelle Obama hosts a cooking demonstration for local students at the James Beard American Restaurant on June 17, 2015, in Milan, Italy.
5. Michelle Obama fist bumps her husband before the election night rally at the Xcel Energy Center in St. Paul, Minnesota on June 3, 2008.
6. Michelle Obama walks along with the newly sworn-in 44th president of the United States, Barack Obama, down Pennsylvania Avenue on Jan. 20, 2009. The first lady is wearing a custom-made outfit by Cuban-born American designer Isabel Toledo.
7. Obama looks over her speech before speaking at the Metropolitan Museum of Art in New York on May 18, 2009.
8. Obama harvests the White House vegetable with students from Washington's Bancroft and Kimball Elementary schools in Washington, DC on Oct. 29, 2009.
9. Obama, with children from low-income communities in the region, tours the National Craft Museum in New Delhi, India, on Nov. 8, 2010.
10. Obama greets Marines after her remarks to 3,000 military families at Memorial Field House in North Carolina, on April 13, 2011. The event, a part of the launch of Joining Forces, is an initiative to support and honor America's service members and their families.
11. Obama was waiting to be introduced during an event at the Claremont Hotel Club and Spa in Berkeley on June 14, 2011.
12. Obama meets with former South Africa President Nelson Mandela at his home in Houghton, South Africa, on June 21, 2011.
13. Obama hugs with children during a Joining Forces event at Nationals Park in Washington, on July 5, 2011.
14. Obama competes in a potato sack race with Jimmy Fallon in the East Room of the White House during a Late Night taping on Jan. 25, 2012.
15. Obama and Ellen DeGeneres dance during a taping of The Ellen DeGeneres Show on Feb. 1, 2012.
16. Obama touches the Hokie Stone before walking toward the field at Lane Stadium to give a commencement address for Virginia Tech in Blacksburg, Virginia, on May 11, 2012.
17. This picture of the Obamas embracing went viral after it was tweeted from the president's account with the caption "Four more years."
18. President Obama is sworn in during the public ceremony on Jan. 21, 2013 after his re-election as president of the United States.
19. The Obamas host a Passover Seder Dinner in the Old Family Dining Room of the White House on March 25, 2013.
20. Obama hugs Elmo and Rosita, PBS Sesame Street characters, after giving remarks to children on marketing healthier foods at the White House on Oct. 30, 2013.
21. Obama hugs her daughters, Sasha and Malia, as they visited the Great Wall of China in Mutianyu on March 23, 2014.
22. Obama has two stickers put on her face by 20-month-old Lily Oppelt during a visit with children at Walter Reed National Military Medical Center in Bethesda, Maryland, on April 14, 2014.
23. Obama engages in a Let's Move! Taping with Richard Sherman of Seattle Seahawks in the White House Kitchen on May 21, 2014.
24. Obama reaches her hand to a child in Children's Miracle Network Hospitals during her visit to the Eisenhower Executive Office Building of the White House on Nov. 10, 2014.
25. Michelle Obama greets Sting as the president greets Tom Hanks, Lily Tomlin, and Patricia McBride in the Blue Room during Kennedy Center Honors reception at the White House on Dec. 7, 2014.
26. Obama hosts local students for a particular reading in the East Room of the White House on Jan. 21, 2015.
27. Obama and Meryl Streep in a photo shoot for More magazine in the Blue Room of the White House on Feb. 24, 2015.
28. Barack and Michelle Obama pose for photos shoot at the Instagram #GimmeFive photo booth during the annual Easter Egg Roll on April 6, 2015.
29. Obama dances to Gloria Estefan's "Conga" in the Diplomatic Room of the White House in Washington on Nov. 16, 2015.
30. Obama speaks at the 2017 School Counselor of the Year ceremony in the East Room of the White House.