Summer has come, which means, on one hand, we could finally go swimming, get a tan and wear beautiful dresses to show off our body, that is if we have one.
While on the other hand, there is heat, especially in recent years, lots of heat, which means we'll be sweating and fighting to cool off. Yes, there is air conditioner, but the mounting air conditioning bills have forced people to get creative in fighting the summer heat. Here are 17 ways people invented to deal with hot weather.
1. Sure this works very well until you start to smell.
2. This may end up costing you more money.
3. Well, how long do you plan on staying there?
4. First of all, you need to have milk.
5. What if the ink rubs off on your face?
6. The woman version of MacGyver.
7. I don't know if sweaters hide the smell or make it worse?
8. No wonder they have signs that say: "No Loitering."
9. The power of visualization is strong with this one.
10. Why? Why?!
11. Freeze for 20 minutes, and you're good for a day!
12. Can you modify this to make some product for Shark Tank?
13. Hmmm, quite healthy.
14. Who doesn't like driving around with their pants down?
15. Quite like the inflatable man at car lots.
16. Many people have done this.
17. You do you.