15 Photos Showing The Amazing Transformation Of The Obama Sisters
Barack and Michelle Obama's little girls, Malia and Sasha, are not little kids anymore. When Barack was first elected, Malia was just 10 and Sasha was 7, and now they have grown to be two attractive ladies. Let's take a glance at the most impressive moments in sister style.
1. 2008: The Democratic National Convention
The family looks hugely put together in vibrant magenta hues at the 2008 Democratic National Convention.
2. 2009: President Obama's Inauguration Day
Malia and Sasha wore coats and winter accessories designed by J.Crew.
3. 2009: Puppy makes five
The family took their newest addition to the family, Bo for a walk.
4. 2010: Their Sunday best
The siblings are heading to St. John's Episcopal Church.
5. 2011: Jet-setting in style
The adorable tweens donned Patrick patterns to meet Brazilian President Dilma Rousseff in March 2011.
6. 2011: Christmas in Washington
Malia glowed in a yellow dress from Elizabeth and James.
7. 2012: America's choice
Both of the sisters donned affordable ensembles by ASOS.
8. 2012: The Democratic National Convention
Malia wore a chic blue dress by H & M.
9. 2013: President Obama's second Inauguration Day
Malia wore J.Crew while Sasha chose Kate Spade.
10. 2013: Totally in demand
Sasha created a frenzy after she wore this unicorn sweater from ASOS costing $18.
11. 2014: Visiting the President of China
Malia chose Topshop for her floral crop skater dress.
12. 2014: A velvet vision and an LBD
Melia wore a little black dress with floral tights. Her sister, Sasha, wore a burgundy velvet piece.
13. 2015: Arriving in Italy with the first lady
Sasha picked a seersucker dress by American Apparel.
14. 2015: A Thanksgiving tradition
Malia wore a black and white striped dress from American Apparel.
15. 2016: Sophistication at the state dinner
Malia attended the White House State Dinner in a gorgeous Naeem Khan strapless gown.