15 Interesting Facts About Boobs You Don't Know...But Absolutely Need To
So you think you know everything about boobs? Check out the following list of 15 breast facts you should know but don't.
1. According to one study, massaging your breasts can help prevent cancer. This is because massaging the breast tissue stimulates normal cell growth and reproduction.
2. 2% - 6% of women and 1% - 3% of men have a third or fourth supernumerary or "extra" nipple.
3. Studies have shown that bras don't necessarily prevent sagging breasts. In fact, bras have more positive effects on neck and back alignment.
4. Your nipples can leak fluid, even if you're not breastfeeding.
5. According to one study, some women can orgasm via breast stimulation.
6. The most sensitive part of the breast isn't the nipple, it's the area right above it.
7. The average erect nipple is about the same size as five stacked quarters.
8. Human breast milk is sweeter than cow's milk.
9. If you exercise without proper layers and clothing, it can cause your nipples to chafe and bleed.
10. Exercising won't keep your breasts firm, because they don't contain muscle. Instead, exercise your pectoral muscles to keep your chest toned.
11. Smokers have saggier breasts than non-smokers due to the chemicals in cigarettes. These chemicals break down elastin in the body.
12. For most women, one breast is noticeably larger than the other.
13. Approximately two million women in the United States have breast implants.
14. In Japan, some people either tattoo or use makeup to make their nipples appear pinker.
15. According to one study about the effects of caffeine, Coffee can make your boobs more sensitive.